Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You Are Not Alone

You are NOT Alone!! and you are not the only person who feels and is going through what you are going through! 
I wish I had someone tell this to me back in the day when I thought I was literally going crazy with the thoughts going on in my mind. The paranoia alone was paralyzing! I didn't dare tell anyone what was going on in my mind!! I just knew if anyone else knew they would think I was mad as I thought I was becoming. 
And you couldn't have paid me to go into a church! I knew the moment I walked in that all these church people would see right through me and know what's going on!
But I was so wrong about all of it! The madness in my mind was not madness but was the rembrance of all the drugs being heightened by the enemy of our soul.
Church was so hard in the beginning. I walked out of service quite a few times to be honest with you! I would sit in service and I felt like my skin was on fire. One lady I was with asked me if I was ok cause she hugged me and said I was burning up hot. But I kept on going and kept on going and it got easier after time. I welcomed the peace I felt in church and the quietness in my mind.
I still struggle with the mind games of the enemy. Not so harsh now but it's still there. The difference is I am stronger spiritually and know the Truth of who I am and who the enemy tries to tell me I am in my mind.
Reach out to someone anyone. You can not do this on your own you need someone to talk to you, to encourage you, to just be there for you!
If you don't have sometime to confide in please contact me! I would l love to listen to you and just be there:)



No comments:

Post a Comment