Wednesday, June 18, 2014

No Matter the Cost


With every heart beat
With every breath
With every trial
With every test
I lay down my life as a living sacrifice 
Through the wilderness 
Through the storm
Through the pain
When I feel I can not go on
I give to you these ashes
You give to me a crown
In you true Freedom is found
In the darkness
In the the silence
You are my light
My hearts Delight
So take from me this burden I give to you
Break these chains break this pride
In you my Jesus I will Always abide
So I praise your name forever more
No matter the cost
No matter what is lost
For you have awakened these dry bones
You have melted this heart of stone
Jesus have your way in me
Search me and deliver from me that which is unclean
For the battle cry has come to be
Sweet Jesus I give you me

No comments:

Post a Comment