Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Journey Thus Far

I was thinking back on these past ten years since I came Home to Jesus!! What a journey it has been! Full of so many different obstacles. I have learned so much thus far!! 
I had to learn to allow God to love me and I had to learn to love myself. I had to forgive so much and forgive myself! 
Through the years looking back I remember the times I had fallen from Grace and ran back to the life I knew and thought I deserved. But somewhere along the way I learned I do deserve the good pure life and that I was worthy of it!
No matter how many times I fell I always allowed Jesus to pick me up and once again get on the path of righteousness.
To me though the most important thing I learned is Gods Love!! It took Him so long to melt this heart of stone and bring me to a place where I was ready and capable of receiving his love so sweet!
I know this is only the beginning and I am so excited for what's ahead! Just have to live one day at a time and trust in Gods timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment