Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jesus is my Knight in Shinning Armor

For years I imagined this amazing guy coming into my life and rescuing me from the battle of my life I was in and even recently from certain things. He would just appear in my life take control of things and take care of me. Man I use to spend hours imaging him wishing for him. He never came.. But I have come to realize through it all, all the hunger I was feeling for a savior was and is for my Jesus not a man on this earth but my King! He has always been there with me through it all. My flesh just made him out to be of flesh cause I was living in the flesh even recently! He Alone can take control and take care of my family and I! He alone can turn my lonesome times into sweet moments with Him! He alone can fill the spot in my heart for a mate. He alone is my All in All! No man can love me And my girls like Jesus can!! No man alone can protect and provide for my girls and I like Jesus can! No man can place any identity on me cause I am my beloveds and He is mine my only identity is Servant of The Lord most high!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment