Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Real, True, Unconditional LOVE

The love I searched for with man after man I never found. I was looking for someone to love me and see past the mess I had became and see past the different masks I would wear for every different man and see me the real me and love me and rescue me. Of course I never found that. Until Jesus!! He loves me all of me and he has been so patient with me and took His time to reveal His love and His ways to me cause He knew my heart had grown so cold and He knew the only thing I thought I was good for was one night. He gently took each mask off my face and finally got to the Mary He created and kissed my forehead and told me my worth and He told me How Beautiful I am to Him and that He has waited a long time for me to just stop fighting Him and to allow Him to love me! And now I know this love I feel is not for no man but for my Savior whose love is pure and all He wants from me is to be me and to Love Him! I don't have to act or perform in any certain way to earn His love! I just have to allow the Holy Spirit to guide every step and to be obedient and He will do the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment