Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jesus is our HOPE

Jesus has you sheltered in His arms of Love! You do not have to have the words to pray for He can read your tears and He is calming all your fears! I know things do not make any sense right now and you feel so alone and not sure where you belong. You are so dearly loved! This to will pass just hold on one more day. God Loves you!! I'm not sure who this is for but I can just tell you I have been there so many times and I am right beside you fighting in this army with you! You are not alone so many are battling depression and hopelessness. But it's not a terminal illness for Jesus is the cure! I battle it myself and to a degree I am right now and all I know to do is hold on and pray cause I know Jesus never meant for His children to walk in Depression and hopelessness. He is our Hope and the only Hope that never fades!


No comments:

Post a Comment