Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Child of Mine


Dear Child of Mine,

If you could only see the beauty that I see
If you could only feel this love that I feel
If you could only hear the beautiful song within
My child come to me

The blood I shed on the cross was for you
The tears of blood that I cried in the garden was for you
The stripes I received and the crown of thorns
all for you
My child come to me

Let me break the chains that bind you
Give to me your worries and your fears
Cast at my feet your heavy load
I'll take it from you because I love you
My child come to me

You are my love, my child
I'll be your friend
Whatever you need I will be
All you have to do is let me in
All the sins of yesterday are gone
You are forgiven
Now you just have to forgive yourself
Just come to me

All the times you cried out in fear
I was always there but you would keep
me at a distance never letting me near
If you only knew how much you mean to me
My heart breaks when your heart breaks
I shed a tear when you shed a tear
You are my beloved
I am here right here, right now, right beside you
Just come to me child

I delight in your happiness
I want to give to you the desires of your heart
All you have to do is ask
I am not a God to forsake you
or to turn my back on you
Quite the opposite-- I run to you
Come to me Child, my precious child

If you only knew the marvelous plans I have for you
You would not let the current circumstances bring you down
You are my chosen vessel, my bride
Even though you lived a life of sin
I was there with you even then
I saw all that was done to you
and I shed a tear the night you almost took your life
I was in the hospital room but I said "No this one is mine"
and breathed back into you the breath of life.
Im here Child, just come to me

I have protected you all these years for 
you have great works to do for my kingdom
The work within you has begun
and soon you will reap a great harvest for me
Just hold on my precious one and let me complete
the work within you that I have started
It will not be easy my child as I cleanse
your most inner being
so that I can completely fill you with my spirit and knowledge
Just come to me

But the outcome, oh the beautiful outcome
when it is no longer you people see
but it is me looking through your eyes
what a glorious day

You know my voice for I talk to you all the days
Hold tightly to my hand and listen to my voice
and I promise to continue to 
protect and guide your every step just
keep your faith in me, my blessed one

I will keep you hidden from the harm and evil for days to come
Just come to me, abide in me, trust in me.
for I am your and you are mine! 

I give to you my strength
from your daddy with love!

Love,
God

MP

No comments:

Post a Comment