Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Sweet Jesus

I will give thanksgiving in your courts
I will give praise to your name
Yes forever I will proclaim
Jesus' name
I will sing glory in the fire
I will say thank you through the pain
For you alone are worthy
No one has a Higher name 
You have brought me through the trenches
Have humbled me to my knees
I give my all to you Jesus
And have Faith in the work your doing in me
So bring on the trials
Bring on the long long miles
For I know in whom I believe
My sweet Jesus who rescued me
So Praise the name of Jesus
Praise to my King
You are worthy oh so worthy
I will forever sing Praise to your name
I'm thankful oh so Thankful your bringing these dry bones to life
You have been so patient through my stubbornness and through my strife
You never gave up on this wanderer
You never gave up on me
You are my father
You are my King
Sweet Jesus Thank you for loving me

No comments:

Post a Comment