Monday, December 1, 2014

2014

I was just thinking about what all has transpired this year, since it is soon coming to an end! I have to say the three things I am most thankful for learning are 1. learning to be independent spiritually and physically. 2. Allowing God to show me what really matters in this life! What is important and what is not. 3. God growing me up spiritually, a little more mature in Him:)
I use to place all my attention on others, for their approval. This year God has helped me to see that the only approval I will ever need is His! There will always be people who disagree with you and who do not like you. God showed me that it is not me but the spirit of God within me that intimidates them, however that's ok. Still I will always show them Love!  Because we are all in the learning process being set free and positioned from Glory to Glory!
This year I have discovered a deeper sense of who Jesus is. I have discovered who He is past the Bible, I have discovered who  He is to Me, For me, and Through me to others.
Lastly God has showed me that we are all equal in His eyes and No one is more "Holy" then the other. We are all His children, who He loves us all so deeply and equal! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment