Sunday, December 28, 2014

Church

I have met so many people recently who have been hurt in church and some never to return. I can say I totally understand! I have been wounded and had my heart broken a lot in church. God showed me recently that there is no perfect church..because it is just a building. And we as imperfect people go into this building to try and find relationships and Jesus. And we get hurt because we are all hurting to some degree.  And hurting people hurt people...We put to much emphasis on going to find Jesus at church but what we really need to focus on is finding Jesus outside four man made walls. Finding and having a personal relationship with Jesus in our home ..with our family. So then when you go to church your not going to find Jesus because you already have Him within but you are going to only worship Jesus and not focus on people but Jesus! I am really working on this myself. And I still have some woundings God is healing! But I firmly believe Jesus is raising up an army of believers who will worship whole heartedly and will have the upper room kind of fire and they will spread it to everyone they meet. Church will not just be a building but will be everywhere these individuals go because they carry the atmosphere of Jesus. So don't lose hope if you are one of these people, like me, who have been hurt in church! Great Awakening is coming my friend!!!MP

No comments:

Post a Comment