Friday, December 19, 2014

Thus Far

This season I have been in has been one of the hardest yet fulfilling seasons God has brought me to thus far. I have been so crazy lonely but God had to allow me to be lonely so I  would lean on him, cry out to him, talk to him and not always run to those around me instead of him.
God has stretched me to the point I thought I would crumble in a million pieces. But I did not and I'm stronger because of it and I know his character is being developed in me through out it  all!
I have been in the wilderness learning to trust in God like never before and learning his sweet voice so much clearer.
He had to get past my stumberness,  my own desires, thoughts, and the way I think things should be.. to get to my spirit and that took a lot of tears to get through the pain that was deep within and once He did God awakened my Voice that was locked away for so long.
He freed my Voice for Him when I denied myself and He took away my pride so All that was left is a Heart for Jesus to share His love and to allow Jesus to love me.
Lastly the doubt that had plagued my soul about who I am and who Jesus is in me..Jesus had to work on that the longest and still is working on this in me and one day I know Jesus will reveal all when He knows I am ready to receive and can handle what He shows me.
So hard all of it was but I can honestly say I would not change this season for anything!
I know this is just the beginning and that the seasons are shifting and which ever season He brings me into next I welcome cause I know He has a plan and He is with me and Never will leave me! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment