Monday, December 22, 2014

Transformaiton and Blessings

My Child of Blessings,
You are my beloved, and I am your King. I love you like a Father and comfort you as a friend. I mend the pieces of your heart that has been broken and I shower you with Love that is everlasting.
I see your weariness and your heart so heavy these days. I see how you just look around and wonder if things in your life will always remain as they are and never change. You have lost the peace you once had and you feel so unsettled.
 Child, you are in a transformation season of your life and in this season you will feel unsettled because I am doing a good work within you. What once brought you sweet comfort will now leave you feeling empty, because what you called comfort was of the worldly ways and so your spirit is not satisfied with what was and is only satisfied with the  comfort I bring, the comfort you get from spending time with me. In this season I am pruning away all that is left of a life you use to live and I am replacing with diamonds of my character to shine through you so others can see. You are a New Creation and so the work I am doing within will also be a renewed heart, a renewed spirit, and a renewed mind.
Sweet one, when you look around  what you see is such a small glimpse of the big picture. I see the whole picture and I want you to know you are so much closer than you know to the storehouse full of Blessings and the prayers you thought fell on deaf ears are about to be released and you will be amazed at the doors that will open.
However,  with this there will be doors I have to shut in order to move you to the next level with Me. These doors will cause you heartache but with any spiritual growth the dying away of the old has to come and with that there will be  heartache. But Oh, what waits ahead of you behind those doors I am opening for you will completely over shadow the heartache of having to say Good Bye to the doors I am closing! The harvest of Blessings is about to be showered upon you and I will sit back and smile my fatherly smile and watch as you cry  tears of Joy.
Yes the New season of Blessings is upon you My Love, My Child, My Friend, My All!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment