Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Time to be Real and Honest

What I write sometimes is from what I have learned thus far. My desire is to save someone from experiencing the heartache I have had to..in this learning process..It is not always positive..but what in life is constantly positive! I can promise you I am and will ALWAYS be real and honest!
I think so many make this walk with Jesus out to be a beautiful day with birds singing everyday and beautiful rainbows all around! And you always have peace and joy Always no matter what! You are Never angry and You are never thinking what you shouldn't think. You should always be straightline and Never Ever say anything other than Love and Kindness!
Ok I am not sure what world these people live in but I live in the real world and there are days I just want to stay in bed all day and not get up and I do not see the rainbows but I see dark clouds! There are days I choose to not talk to anyone cause I am in one of my moods and the words that come out will be anything but love! There are times I wonder what in the world was God thinking making these people head of anything!..Just being real..But then I pray for forgiveness for judging. But still I am not and we are not perfect! We are going to stumble and we are going to get back up! We are going to have down days and days of Praise! We are going to have times of questioning so much and then we will have times of revelation! The one constant thing that remains through it all is Jesus!!
I think Jesus loves the realness more than the fake! Seriously! Cause atleast with being real and honest He doesn't have to try and pry anything out of us and He can get right down to business:)
So do not be hard on yourself for anything! Its OK..your OK! This walk with God should be about freedom and not condemnation from yourself, or others! Just breathe! and Just be yourself with all your flaws and mistakes! Your Wonderful in the eyes of our Father!
Atleast lets Be real about this walk with God and Stop Sugar coating every single thing! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment