Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sweet Jesus Songs:)

**He's still working on me
to make me what I ought to be
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars
the sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
He's still working on me
There really ought to be a sign upon my heart
don't judge me yet there's an unfinished part
but Ill be perfect just according to His plan
fashioned by the masters loving's hands**
I remember as a child I ALWAYS was singing sweet little Jesus songs with friends and with my grandparents. My grandparents and I use to get up in front of the small country church and sing "specials" every Sunday. We also sang on the way to church and on the way home anytime we were in the car.
As a preteen when I was in foster homes and such..I still would sing sweet Jesus songs and they always brought me such comfort. I didn't know then the power of Praise like I know now..I just knew I loved to sing.
As an adult I do not sing in public..but I do still sing sweet Jesus songs around my house from time to time and mostly when I am in prayer..Enter His gates with Praise:)
Sweet songs of Praise will lift your spirits and is a great weapon against the enemy and most importantly Sweet Songs of Praise Glorify God!!
I love Sweet songs of Praise!!! I love to sing and I love to hear others sing!MP

No comments:

Post a Comment