Saturday, December 6, 2014

Time for Healing

Precious Love of Mine,
You are so Loved and Adored by so many, but there are days when You are so down and so hard on yourself. Why is this? You try to be perfect and keep everything looking perfect on the outside but on the inside, within your heart you feel as though your world is falling apart. You put on a fake smile to everyone you meet and you give of yourself to everyone who needs help, butto yourself within..you are abandoning.
My Child, You have a heart that is beautiful but has places that need mending. You have secrets within that you have hidden from others for so long that it is now becoming unbearable and is overtaking you. These things weigh so heavily on you, Please allow me to do a mighty work within to set you free. Allow me to heal you within, one step at a time, one wound at a time. I Am the Healer and long to heal you if you allow me to. Those that think they need no help and have everything under control, are usually the ones that need help the most.
My Love, I long for your smile to be real, to mean that your happy and at peace within! I long to be the center of your world..but until you can allow me to help you forgive and heal you within then I am kept at a distance by your hurt. You do not have to worry or be afraid that I will love you less if you allow me within! It is quite the opposite! We will be closer because by you allowing me into the deepest of your heart, means your trust in me is growing.
You are my Amazing, Wonderful Child in whom I am so inlove with! You are created for Greatness and You are Destined for far more than you can ever imagine! You will Succeed and You will overcome this season! For I am with you always and I am for you and Never will Leave You!
Allow me to Heal you and your Freedom, True Freedom from your past will begin!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment