Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jesus is ALL you will EVER need!

I've been up and I've been down. I've experienced love and I've experienced heartache. I've had my dreams crushed and I've had my dreams restored. I've been in the ditches of this world and I've had experiences when I've felt right at the feet of Jesus. I've had money and I've been lesser than broke. I've had friends and I've been completely alone. I've had times where I felt like I was dancing with the devil and I've had times when I've felt like I was in presence of angels. I have laughed and I have cried. I have learned many lessons and I have failed to learn also.
One thing through it all remains constant and true. That is Jesus never left my side. He was always there through it all and His love saved me from death many times. Jesus is life! Jesus is love! Jesus is King!! Jesus is ALL you need! He will love you through the pain and be there when the tears flow! He will comfort you when you need a friend and protect you and lead you as a father! He will shelter you when you are lost amongst the storm of life and He will be your safe harbor when you are overcome with fear! He will bring you to a place of rest and He will mend your broken heart! He will restore to you all that was taken and He will stand in the gap for your loved ones! He will love you through your anger and He will love you through your doubt! He is ALL that you will Ever need! Just have Faith and believe and He will do the rest! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment