Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Child of Miraculous, Revelation,

My Child of Miraculous, Revelation,
Hold on to my love. Hold on to the Hope you can only find in Me. Hold on to the peace that comes when you Trust in Me. Hold on to the Promises and the Blessings that have been passed down from generation to generation. Hold on to the dreams I have place within you. Hold on to the hunger that is within that can only be fulfilled by spending time with me. Hold on My Precious One Hold on!
  My child, Just Believe in Me! Believe in the words I give to you.Believe in that which I have placed within you. Believe that tomorrow will be better than today. Believe that your past is gone and you Are a New creation. Believe in the comforter, counselor I sent to you...The Holy Spirit. Just Believe!
Trust in Me. Trust in the unseen, the unknown, the secrets of my heart that I want to reveal to you. Trust in the life giving, hope restoring Love I have placed within you. Trust!
 My Love, Hold on to Me! Trust in Me! Believe in Me! For I will never ever lead you astray but will lead you towards the destiny I have placed within you so long ago!  You see this destiny is not for you but for the ones that I am placing in your path that you will heal, deliver, set free by me in you for my glory! And this will spread like a wildfire and this is how the greatest Revival will come to be! It starts with one person, one willing vessel!
You are me bride, my love and I am Holding on to you and I will Never let you go! NO matter what may come I will Never let you go!
My Love is enough! Your Faith is growing and your trust is become stronger! Just Hold on! My child Hold On! And I will carry you when you are weak and walk beside you when you have regained your strength!
Every battle, every tear, every heart break, every set back..it all has led up to whats about to be released through you to a much needed world! Listen you will hear the heart cries of those in bondage! You will be used My Child, you will be used greatly to be the voice in the darkness crying out "Let My People Go!!" and by those words the chains will drop to the floor!
 Sweet One, Yes, the time is drawing so near for your spirit to birth into the atmosphere My love..My power..My love light that will shine in the darkest of places and in the hidden rooms! My love light through you will shine so bright that you will walk in a room and everyone will look to see who has entered because the atmosphere has turned to love, to me..You are my chosen Bride..You never gave up and gave in..You kept on fighting through and standing on your faith in me!
So yes Hold on for Greatness is about to be released and everyone will see what I have always known..Your beauty, your pure heart, they will see me shining through you! And they will witness the Miraculous, Redeeming, Power of My Unending Love through My Chosen vessel, You!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment