Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Trust in Gods Word more than Peoples Word!

You can not allow what others say or how they feel towards you detour you in anyway from the Calling you know God has on your life! You know what God wants you to do for Him, for His Glory, For His children! You know the dreams He has given you and the Words He says to your spirit! You know!!
So don't let someones premature ideas of who you are or are not make you second guess who God says you are!
I know its hard to do!! I have struggled with others words towards me and a...bout me for years! I even let it silent me! Until I God grew me up a little bit more and I allowed God, not people, speak His Truth into My spirit and Now I Know Who I am and NO one and Nothing will ever change that.
I think it has a lot to do with confidence in yourself and in God! When you are just learning the depths of God and His voice, you second guess yourself as it is. And when these 'seasoned Christians' come along and tell you what you are thinking or feeling is incorrect then ofcourse you believe them. That's what I did. So don't be hard on yourself if you have fallen victim to the 'I have been Christian longer than you so I know more than you' spirit! We all have at one time or another.
Just know that God speaks to you directly and He tells you who you are! Your identity is in Him and Him alone! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment