Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Love is Freedom! Anger is a Prison!

Anger can Blind you to the Truth! Because Anger is Never the true emotion it is the emotion that is seen..the root of Anger is usually wounding's you received at some point in your life and has manifested within as sadness, hurt, mistrust..and the emotion that is coming to surface is Anger. Hate is Anger that has escalated past reason.
I was led by anger for SO many years!! When I allowed God to heal me from inside out, my anger turned to tears. God showed me that the reaso...n I cry when angry is because Anger is Hurt within me. I allowed God to heal my heart from so much and now the Anger is Love! I still have a ways to go ofcourse, but Praise God the Anger is gone! Anger can eat you up, seriously! It can turn a situation that was minor into something so Big just because of your Anger. Allow God to Heal your hurt, your wounds..He will replace that Anger with Love! Love is Freedom! Anger is a Prison! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment