Friday, November 21, 2014

Battle Cry of Love

My Servant of Love,
I see how you back away from doing things I have called you to do out of fear. Fear of failure, Fear of not measuring up, Fear.
My Sweet One, don't you know that I would never call you to do something without first preparing the way and preparing your heart! I would never lead you astray. I am your Shepherd and lead you to safe pastures and never to the wilderness alone.
You are called into the depths of darkness this world has fallen into, but you are not in the darkness for you carry within you the light of my Love that illuminates every dark corner and calls out my precious ones who are victims of defeat.
 My Love, I am calling you to go to  the four corners of the earth to spread my Love, my Hope, that is much needed in such a time as this! So many have fallen away and suffered from their own doings and just given up. You my Child,  are to be the voice in the wilderness shouting "Prepare ye the way of the Lord".
You don't have to worry about saying or doing the right things to win my precious ones to me....all you have to do is Love them! The Love you have within you will pour out and they will see me in you and this will be the key to open their hearts to hear my message of Love and of Hope. Love will melt their heart of stone and Love will cause them to turn their once deaf ear back to my Voice.
So Fear is not an option for the time is now to act and to Love! You are ready, I have prepared you for such a time as this and I know with my Fatherly Heart that you will make me Proud because I am already Proud of the Warrior for me that you have become! You Never Gave up and you Kept on pushing through and Trusting in Me! That same Trust, that same Faith is what makes you My Special one..My Child, My Warrior, My Love!
Allow My Love to guide you into the world and I will Protect you always! Now Go..Go into the fields for the Harvest is plentiful and the Ones waiting for you are crying out!
I am with you! Go and let them see what I see in my Precious Child: Strength, Beautiful Love, Grace, and a Heart for My people! Go and I through you I  will set my Children free from the chains of darkness, the walls of hopelessness, and the bondage of fear and pride!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment