Tuesday, November 18, 2014

To Give is to LOVE!

It is so easy to focus on what you have not and you miss out on all the amazing Blessings in your life currently! We live in a world that is so materialistic and I have fallen into this before to be honest. But I have found that the lasting fulfillment and pleasures can not be bought with money..It cant only be found when we have  Thankful heart for what we have and appreciate the love that is all around us.
There is always going to be something you want! I know there are alot of wants I have!! but God never said He would fulfill all out wants but he did say He will meet all out needs:)
Yes He wants to give us the desires of our hearts, but the desires of our hearts should not be for materialistic things but should be desires for things that last like: love, peace, joy, sound mind, etc. If you focus on God giving you materialistic things then you will be let down. There is nothing wrong with having things but to focus merely on that and not on Jesus and being Thankful for the Blessings He has already given you..Then you will never be satisfied.
To me I have learned I find much more pleasure in giving to others than receiving from others. I wasn't always like this. But God has grown me up and showed me that to Give is to LOVE!
Blessings!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment