Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sop Trying to Be a Christian

Stop '"trying to be a Christian"...You are just stressing yourself out and you will become  overwhelmed and burnt out! You dont have to try to be what you are, what you were created to be! It flows easy and is your lifestyle not just what you do on Sunday.
I use to struggle to be perfect and thought I had to walk this narrow walk or I am not a Christian, I am not Holy, I am Not righteous, etc.
Whatever! We are Redeemed, Sanctified, Holified, Mezmerized by the Love, Grace, Forgiveness, of OUr Abba, Jesus!
I got so upset when I thought a certain thought, or said something  that just slipped out...We are ALL a work in Progress and we are not and NEVER  will be perfect!!
Dont allow yourself to be God in your life and turn the ten commandments into 100 commandments!
See when Jesus is in your heart you dont want to do what you use to do, You dont want to think/talk/act anyway but loving and pleasing to God.
So stop trying to be what you are already and just allow Jesus to flow through you to others:)
And Stop being so Hard on yourself! Jesus is Proud of You and thats ALL that matters!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment