Thursday, November 6, 2014

You Are Not An Orphan, You Are My Precious Child

My Precious One,
You are My child and not an orphan so stop trying to belong where I never meant for you to belong. For to stay in a place that you were never meant to be, simply because like an orphan, you want to make these people love you and accept you... will cause you to distance yourself from my heart and my call upon your life! I know, I know, you do not want to be alone...but if being somewhere causes you to lose your identity in me and place your identity in someone then My Love, you need to leave!
For you will lose who you are, who I created you to be in the situation that you are in! Trust in me! I would never ask you to do something are leave somewhere if it was not for your good, for your advancement closer to me!
My love is enough to sustain thee through the loneliness and to hold you through the fire. I love you and you are my child, not a child of the world any longer. You do not need to seek out approval from those that only approve of themselves, for their approval will cause you pain and heartache.
You do not need to place your worth on who they say you are or are not in their materialistic, worldly view. For their idea of worth is false and is only spoken to cause you to second guess who you are, who I say you are.
Trust in Me, Believe in Me, Have Faith in Me...And I will Love, protect, and guide you always!
-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment