Friday, November 14, 2014

Come To Me

My Child,

You look to find my love in the world around you but you do not find me. You look to find my love in your family and friends but you do not find me. You look to find my love in your children but you do not find me. You look everywhere, all around everyday to find my love but you do not find me.
Sweet child, you do not find my love not because it is not there but because you are looking and striving to find my love everywhere with everyone but not with me. To find my love that is already there you have to open your heart to recieve my love.  You are worthy of my love. You do deserve my love.
You try so hard to feel my love but you do not come to me, pray to me, speak and confide in me. And so your spiritual tank runs on empty and you feel as though I have left you.
My Child, Our relationship is like any other relationship that means you have to spend time with me to gain your strength because I will fill you with my love which is your strength and then everywhere you look you will see my love and feel my love because you are overflowing with my love.
I long for you to talk with me much more than you know. I cherish every word.
You are my precious love, and I am your King who loves you as a father and longs to spend time with you like a friend. Come to me.
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment