Saturday, May 30, 2015

Truth Convicts! Love Heals

Sin is Sin! No sin is greater than the other! However difference is, for example me.. I sin daily and I recognize this sin and I pray forgiveness and ofcourse forgiven. 
People who live different lifestyle than I, Homosexuality/Gay/Lesbian...Do not see what they are doing as wrong, so therefore do not need to ask forgiveness. That is what breaks my heart. Is the enemy has them so blinded and they can't see the truth! 
Their spirit knows the truth and that is why they seek to go against the bible and pick and choose what to have said and want no one to say that their lifestyle is a sin... Their spirit knows it is but their flesh is much stronger and so their battle is intense like all of us face when we know things we are doing is wrong in eyes of God but our flesh doesn't want to stop.
When I was on drugs.. I knew they were wrong and you never caught me in a church cause of conviction of the lifestyle I was living and I didn't want anyone to tell me anything negative about my lifestyle.
Same thing with what's wrong in the eyes of God will convict your spirit but you still have that free will.
We have to pray pray pray and cover the people who are fighting ( though they don't think they are cause of deception) the spirit of homosexuality and pray that the blinders they have on to the Truth will be removed 
And also pray that Christians will not come at this with judgment in their hearts but with love! And to remember how God saved us from ourselves and the enemy with His Grace and He can and will do the same for those in the Homosexual lifestyle! God loves them as much as he loves us and we have to show that love to them! Love the person but hate the sin! You have to separate the two in order for any chance to reach their hearts! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment