Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Lily Among the Thorns

My Child, My Heart,
You are more valuable than the rarest diamond and more beautiful than the finest ruby. 
You are so loving and so kind to so many and at times you forget to give yourself love. 
You criticize and judge every little thing you do, say, act and even how you look.
You have to rest in me. Abide in me. My Child, Let me Love you and stop fighting my love. 
Like the Israelites traveled and never got in the promise land
You will never enter my rest if you keep fighting. 
Fighting with me, with yourself. You have to let go of all that was done. You have to relinquish to me control or you will forever go around this mountain of hopelessness.
I  am for you. I love you.
Precious One, I wish you could see what I see when I see you:
I see my Beautiful Child, My strong Warrior. I see someone who has faced many battles but never gave up. I see someone who loves so deeply that at times you get runned down spiritually.  I see someone who has faced the fire of sin and has be refined by my Holy Furnace.
I see my precious child who I am so proud of. 
I see my lily among thorns, my rose that never fades.
One day My Love, you will Love who I have created you to be so much that when this world tries to bring you down, with your spiritual wings you will soar above and you will rest assure and find sweet peace in the confidence in who I say you are..
And that is Redeemed Child of God.
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment