Sunday, May 3, 2015

My 35th Birthday

May 9th is coming soon and it's my 35th birthday and the 5 year anniversary my father passed away. 
My birthday coming up has got me thinking of so much I have yet to do and of so much God has done. 
I could so easily be down and sad because I am not married and never have been and I could allow my fathers death to overwhelm me. 
But I'm choosing neither! I am choosing to celebrate that Praise God I have lived this long when I should have been dead many years ago if it was up to the enemy. 
I am choosing to Praise God that I did not marrying all the different guys whom has proposed to me in the past because they were not the man God has for me. 
And I am choosing to Praise God that my father is in no more pain and He is Free and He is with Jesus. 
So this year I'm gifting myself for my birthday by Praising God and Being so Thankful and Grateful for His love and Mercy and for saving me all these years not just from the world and from the enemy but also saving me from myself! 
Thank you Precious Jesus for loving me and Believing in me and Blessing me with another year to live so I can Praise you with my life! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment