Sunday, May 17, 2015

Drugs Kill Your Spirit

Drugs kill your spirit. They cause you to not care about anything only yourself and and after a while you don't even care about your self.
The guilt you feel slowly goes away as your spirit becomes weaker and your flesh rules your life. Once your spirit is dead you just give up on any type of life but drugs.
I tried so many times while on drugs to kill myself because I thought that would be the only way to be free from this demon of drugs in my life.
Praise God that He comes to resurrect  your spirt and perform CPR on your spiritual heart to bring back to life by raising you up and giving you the lifeline of the Holy Spirit to teach and guide you to a life free of drugs. 
I may have given up on myself but God never gave up on me. He was just waiting for me to get to a place where I was done with it all and was so low that all I had was Him and so I cried out to God and instantly He was there! 
There is freedom from drugs and there is resurrection power in the name of Jesus! 
Cry out to Him!!! And Live!! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment