Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Get Ready;)

I received this today to share with you:

-There is about to be a quake of spirit that is going to shake you to your core! I am going to tare down man made idols and man made churches and rebuild my church, my sanctuary that no man can demolish..Yes I am starting afresh anew with you and I am going to give such a strong spiritual awakening to those who earnestly seek me.... that they will walk into a room and people will turn around to see why the atmosphere has changed and they will see my Glory light flow all around you. 
I am bringing forth such a fresh wind of change, fresh starts, fresh anointing that my children, who are called by my name, will not lack spiritually anymore and unbelief will be wiped away from their hearts. 
It is Time!!! 
Get Ready!!!-
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment