Sunday, May 31, 2015

The All Powerful, All Consuming Love of Jesus

To feel that you are unloved is such a sad thing. So many feel this way and if they only knew, only believed that they are worthy of love and do deserve to be loved! The love of Abba is life changing and is life giving! 
I felt that I was unloved for a long time, even though I had family that loved me dearly I still felt so unloved. 
I searched through men, drugs, and anything to feel loved and to feel like I belong. Along the way there were a few men who said they loved me but they were to good I had to have the bad ones. Because I felt so bad about myself only the bad ones would do cause they were mean and hurtful and that's what I felt I deserved and in my damaged mind I thought that was love.
I was like a lost puppy for so many years looking for love begging people to love me.
 It was not Until Jesus was able to finally break down my walls I had built of protection and I was healed from inside out of so much pain and I was at a place where I could receive His Beautiful love. 
The love of Jesus gave me the strength to love myself.  Jesus' love gave me courage to face the enemy head on and reclaim all that he had stolen from me. The love  of Jesus broke through the darkness and showed me just how beautiful true, pure love is and I have never been the same!
So please know that no matter what people have told you and what people have said to you to damage your heart...You are worthy so worthy of love and you do deserve to be loved! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment