Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Don't Allow Others Opinions to Dictate Your Life!

This is a hard lesson to learn but once it is learned it is so liberating! 
I use to allow what others said and thought about me to rule and dictate my every move. So bad to the point is someone was mad at I was mad at myself! I was always doing things to please people and never Jesus!
It took lots of tears and lessons learned for Jesus to finally grow me up and tell me "my own people did not accept me" and then I stopped feeling sorry for myself and now Only seek  the approval of Jesus! 
People will always have opinions about you! 
Most of the time they are not accurate and coming from a place of their own woundings. 
So just love them anyway and allow Jesus to change their opinion if he sees fit and don't try to change it yourself! Because if you try to change their opinion from false to accurate it will become a mess! 
Just allow them to think, and feel how they want about you it's ok;) 
Because Jesus knows you and knows your heart and that's All that matters! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment