Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Prayer For You

My Prayer For You:

I pray for you peace,
Knowing God will supply all you need.
I pray for you wisdom,
To know, believe and live this life knowing that you are Co-Inheritor of Gods Kingdom.
I pray for you time,
That you will take the time to just look around and enjoy all Gods creation like the beautiful Sun that shines.
I pray for you release,
That you will release all yourburdens unto   God and just fall at His feet.
I pray that you will arise, 
When God calls your name you will arise and no longer hide.
I pray for you freedom,
Freedom from the past, freedom to live this life full of Gods wisdom.
I pray that you dream, 
Dream Big and allow God to Position you for your dreams to come to be and you to be all that God created you to be.
Most importantly I pray for you Love!
That you will accept love and that you will receive the Love of God that will saturate your inner being and consume you! God love is everlasting, unconditional, Love! 
I Pray for you to LIVE! And to live is to Love and to Love is to let go and to let go is to forgive! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment