Monday, May 11, 2015

Keep Praying and Standing in the Gap for Your Loved One

I remember being in a gas station bathroom shooting up Meth and being so blasted walking across street of traffic and God saving me even then from a car that swerved not to hit me. 
Even in our darkest times.. His love is our Safe Harbor! He rescues us and protects us from danger if we put our trust in Him.
At that time in my life I was not praying... But I had family who was standing in the gap for me and their prayers saved me from so many times I should have died. 
So if you have loved ones who are addicted to anything... Keep praying for them and standing in the gap for them... Because even if you don't see any results... You prayers are keeping them alive! 
My family didn't see that car swerve to not hit me but their prayers to God for my protection saved my life that day and many others. 
Keep praying!!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment