Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Church

When going to church you should walk in the doors and feel the Love of God and feel like Home to your heart....But if going to church you walk in feeling like the enemy and all alone and instead of feeling like home you feel like your in a war zone.... Run!
The Church is just a building! A building where Believers come to worship in one accord and fellowship. Which I do not see much fellowship anymore...The Church Jesus speaks of is within you because you are a living temple for Jesus. Two Big Big differences!
I can say honestly I have been hurt more in church then out of church. Just because I walked in the doors thinking I would be loved regardless of what I have done and how many times I have fallen.. I would be loved and showed Grace. 
Yes I know we are all human and are sinners. But if it happens over and over then where is God in this leadership that is breaking my spirit!
I will be totally honest with you God showed me many things through the people and dreams and his voice and I remembered so much I had forgotten.
So I can honestly say just because people say they are deacons, elders, pastors... You have No idea what's in their heart or goes on behind closed doors! I say that to say do not let anyone sway you in believing your not good enough or Holy enough! Because the people saying that or doing that have their own demons no one knows about! 
So I am choosing to not attend church at this time and just fellowship with my girls as we watch it on TV and Praise and Pray in our home! 
Will I ever attend again.. Maybe. I just have to allow God to heal me and direct me in His timing where to go.
I posted this cause I know there are others who have been hurt in a church building. I want you to know the hurt you received is not from God but man. So do not distant yourself or harden your heart toward God because it was not of Him! It was from the hurt and pride of someone else. God loves you so deeply and He doesn't like to see this happen! 
I can tell you from a vision I have had that God is shaking the foundation of mans church and He is going to rebuild it into Gods church! Just stay your course and do not loose hope and know you are not alone!!!
I will also say Not all churches are bad and not all churches are good. Allow God to lead you where He wants you to be.  It may be a church building..it may be a church home.,,or it may you just worshipping and having church in your home.
Always test the spirits! And guard your heart! If something doesn't sit right with your spirit pray about it!
Just don't give up your walk with God because of others blindness and foolish ways!
You are loved and God will direct your path!
He has mine!
Just trust Him and never ever be silent again!
 I'm not ever going to be silent again Ever!!
Be Blessed!
Love you;)
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment