Friday, May 29, 2015

Abba Love


"Time to fly my precious child! 
Time to spread your spiritual wings and soar high above and enter my gates with Praise and Thanksgiving! 
The desires of your heart that align with my will for your life are about to come to be so that I can position you in such a way your destiny in me will be released.
You have fought so long and had to hear the evil snares of the enemy and others who were trying to bring you down. You did not give in and kept your steady walk with me. And for that I am well pleased. 
You have shown me you will not be moved and you have allowed the furnace of Truth to burn away all that was not of me in your heart. You have made it through the desert season and now time for the Promise land season where you are going to be released into the land and the people I will bring into your life will see, what I have always seen in you, and that is My Amazing  Child full of unending, unconditional love! They will see my love on you like the dove I sent to signify that Jesus is my child, the people I bring you will see my love anointing shine through you and they will know that you are My Child! 
So stand proud and be excited the heavens are opening and the anointing is flowing!
You did it! I never doubt that you would! I just wanted you to see for yourself that you could so that confidence through me for you will be confirmed I your heart!"
-Abba
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment