Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Jesus is still into Miracles!!

When my mom was 6 months pregnant with me she went to ER with severe stomach pain. She was diagnosed with sepsis from her Gallbladder being infected. They went in and did surgery on her lifting me in the womb up and cleaned all around cause Sepsis was in her stomach and they removed her gallbladder. They were afraid she or I would not make it. My mom ended up going into labor from this trauma and I was born 3 months early with a lung that was not developed and my other lung was weak. The doctors took me straight by ambulance to children's hospital an hour away. They didn't think I would survive cause it was 1980 and I was born 3 months early with a lung disease and a lung not developed. Well my grandfather was a preacher and so he  and some other preachers gathered around my incubator and prayed a prayer of Healing. The following days the doctors did another xray of my lungs and my lung that was drawn up like a fist had miraculously developed into a healthy lung.
Since birth the enemy has tried to take me out but every time Jesus stands up and says "This one is Mine!"
Jesus is still the Jesus of Miracles and He loves you so much! NO matter what doctor report you are given, Jesus has that last word! So don't give up or give in Just Pray and Have just an ounce of Faith and let Jesus do the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment