Thursday, October 16, 2014

Rest in Me

My Blessed Child,

In the midnight hour I hear your cry. You cry for peace and freedom for those that you love. You cry for the chaos to be broken. You cry for all the words that have been left unspoken. You cry for your loved ones to be able to see what they are doing to themselves. You cry for just one minuet of peace from the madness all around. You cry for understanding about why your love one is living the life they are..a life that brings  you such pain and leaves your family in such turmoil. You cry and cry and cry but you never cry out to me.
Cry out to me..for I  want to give to you the peace that passes all understanding. I want to carry that burden you have been carrying so long on your own that you are now broken. I want yo mend your brokness. Allow me to comfort you and dry your tears. Allow me within your heart so that  I can do a deep healing and restore that which was lost.
Dont you know I have sent angels  out already in protection over your loved  one. I am with them with every tear they cry and I am protecting  them at times  even from themselves.
Give to me the burden you are carrying for your loved one....trust me with them...Allow me to be God in their life no matter how dark it may be I am still the light that shines within them..no matter how bleak that light might be right now...I am there!
So rest in me precious child.  Lean on me and I will carry you until once again you have the strength to stand. Allow my love to be your guide. Its time to say you are finish carrying their cross and you will now live your life free from shame, guilt, condemnation,and hopelessness. Because I have broken off all that will hender your freedom to live a life full of love. You are free my beautiful one! Now  all you have to do us receive and believe that which I have bound. Forever you are my beloved in whom I adore! Trust in me! Abide in me! One day at a time is all you have to do. Rest now..rest in me.
-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment