Thursday, October 30, 2014

Never Be Lonely Again

My Love,
When all else seems to fade away, when all friends seem to disappear I will still be your constant that will never leave. In your loneliness cry out to me and I will give you the comfort that you are searching for.
Precious Child You allow loneliness to plaque you as a disease plagues the body. Loneliness becomes your main focus and so you search out temporal things to fulfill the loneliness which in the end, leaves you even more lonely than you were before.
Call out to me in your weakness and I will give you the strength that you need to come out of the pit of loneliness and into the my arms of Love, my Love.
 My Child dont you know that I can fulfill your loneliness if you will allow me to. I can give you the Love that you have been searching for if you will receive that which I give, my Love is a fountain that never runs dry. Allow my love to be the antidote to the loneliness that plagues your soul.
I am only all that you allow me to be. I am only as close as you allow me to be. You have to get past your unbelief and doubt and allow My Holy Spirit to saturate you so that you will become One with me: Spirit to Spirit, heart to heart, forever together..I promise to you that I will never part!
Let me be your All in All, your Everything and you will never be Lonely Again!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment