Friday, October 17, 2014

Seek the Approval of Jesus!

My Beloved,

You are not Alone! You feel like there is no one who cares. You lock yourself away in your surroundings and isolate because you feel whats the point? If you surround yourself with people you will just get hurt again. You have tried so hard to be everything to everyone that you are now depleted of strength. You feel as though you are giving so much and gaining nothing in return. So you settle for just being alone, even though you dislike to be alone.
You are trying so hard and coming up against a brick wall everytime....because you are seeking approval from others and and not me. You are trying to please others and not seeking what to do to please me and so you are running on empty.
The reason that you seek to please others so much is because you seek the gratification of Praise to make you feel worthy and when you do not get that gratification in return you feel empty. If you were serving others and not seeking to please other, then you would feel peace.
Your worth can only be found in me and I say you are worth far more than gold. Your beauty is far more beautiful than the most colourful sunset that I have painted in the sky. Your pure love is that which I compare to a new born babies cry.
Seek out these things that I say that you are instead of the approval from others. In doing so you allow me to love you and strengthen your spirit.
Fear has no place where love abides.
You are my beloved, in whom I find much pleasure when you are at peace and call to me for gratification of your worth!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment