Friday, October 17, 2014

Sweet Moments of Surrender

My Child,

My beautiful child..my strong and loving Beautiful one. I love you so dearly.
You are my beloved one who has hung on to the truth that I will never leave you nor forsake you. You have been a mighty warrior some days and other days you have been as Esther, crying out for your loved ones freedom. Your prayers have all been in faith and full of love. Even the times you have prayed out of anger for you were hurting so deeply..I love that honesty.
My Love for you is an everlasting, neverending, pure love that I lavish on you daily. And on those days in which you can not feel my love are the days I am holding you so close to me, wrapped you in my arms of protection, for those days are the days your at your rawest form, vulnerable, as a child..in need of a Fatherly embrace. I love those moments. Because your defenses are down. You are honest with me and not trying to hide what you think I can not see or do not know. You trust in me, for you feel you have no where else to turn. You have tried everything and nothing has worked out the way you thought it should. So you return to me as a child returns to their father.
And I take you and hold you in my arms and I allow you to just cry. Yes sweet one I do cherish those moments when you have nothing to prove, nothing to try and be, other than surrendered.
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment