Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Precious one,
I just want you to know that I love you with an everlasting, never ending love, that surpasses time and space. I am your all in all and I am your friend. I am the one who tells you to just try one more time and I am the one who holds you as you cry. I am Love.
To you I will be your strongest supporter and I will be your sweet peace in times of confusion. To you I will be the father you have always prayed for and never had and I will will be your dearest friend.
For you I will carry you when you need to rest and I will be your strength when you are weak. For you I will honor, protect, guide, and be all that you need for me to be in the specific hour, season you need me to be it.
I am your King, but I call you my friend. I am Jehovah, and I call you my child.
Find in me the Love that you are looking for in all the wrong places. I can be that love and SO much more if you allow me to be. I know that you find it hard to trust again and I understand. But to not trust is to not be free. You place yourself in your own prison with walls of fear. You have to open yourself to trust again and then you will find Love, you will find me. I have always been there but your untrust and unbelief has kept me at a distance. Trust in me. I will never leave you. I will never forsake you. I will  always love you! I will not abandon you! I am Here and will always be here forevermore if you allow me into your deepest part of your heart and allow my love to break the chains of doubt and cause the walls of fear to crumble to the ground. Allow me to heal your wounds that have caused you to hide away in shame. Allow me to be your father who will love you so tenderly, enough for both of us, until you can fully love yourself. Let me Be There.
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment