Monday, October 27, 2014

You do not always have to be the strong one

Precious One,
 I give to you instructions but you do not head my words. You continue to do things in your own strength, out of your own will. This will lead to a breakdown, to you giving up. I am Here! Give to me the heavy load and listen to what I say. I do not instruct you on how to do things out of anything but love! I love you! I want you to live a life full of love, peace, and happiness and not be weighed down by things that are out of your control. I am Here! You have to trust in me enough to know that I will take care of you, I will guide you, I will protect you!
You lay awake at night wondering how your ever going to make ends meet and other things that burden you so. You toss and turn unable to sleep because the stress of it is overwhelming. Dont you  know stress is not from me!  I make a way when there seems to be no way. My undying love for you is the path in the wilderness and the river in the desert. I am the Way and will give unto you life everlasting, I am into Miracles and long for the day to show up in your life in a miraculous way. You have to allow me to, allow me to be God of your circumstances, God of your finances, God of your family, Let me God! You do not become stressed until you take your problems upon yourself to solve and work out, and some of those issues you were never meant to handle, I was, I AM.
Give to me your burdens! Give to me your problems! Give to me whatever causes your heart to be so heavy and I will give you Rest.
 Do I not  care of the birds in the sky, dont you know I love you much more! How much greater I will take care of you if you allow me to! You have had to take care of yourself for so long: trust in yourself, depend on yourself. Since you were a child you had to learn to take care of and protect yourself, In doing so you have found it hard to trust anyone for they will cause you harm. You have to let people into your life, let me into your life!! I will Never leave nor forsake you! I will love and protect you!
Let me take care of you now.  You do not always have to be the strong one....Its time to lay down the shield of protection you have up, time to take a leap of Faith and give to me your heart, your cares, your worries, your fears, your dreams, YOU! I will love you and protect you, I will calm your fears, I will provide for you, I AM yours and You are Mine!

Time to be free and soar high on wings like eagles! Time to let go and let me Be your King, Father, Friend, Let me Be Love!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment