Monday, October 20, 2014

Prayer

My Sweet Child,
Do not grow so weary when a prayer that you have prayed to me does not get answered in the timing that you think it should be answered in or is not the answer you think should be. Oh sweet child don't you know I hold your today and tomorrow in the palm of my hand..I see all that will be, all that you can not see. I know what obstacles are to come and so the answer to the prayer you receive is one of careful observation and consideration for not just today but for days to come. I have joined my children together in such a way that the answer I give to prayer not only is for you, but also those that I have placed and will place in your path. One prayer answered can bless the multitude in time.
Trust in me blessed one. I know your heart cries and I know the dreams you have been waiting to come to pass. In time you will understand all the times I held an answer from you or the answer you received was no. It was not No to hurt you, but it was a No because you are not ready yet. I have you in the season of preparation. If I send you out before I know you are ready then you will stumble on your pride. Allow me to mold you and to prune that which will hinder your call for me in the days to come!
Prayer is the key that opens the doors of heaven to my heart and I love to hear you pray. I promise you I will love you, abide in you, protect you, and encourage you as long as the days are spent in prayer and praise. For no greater weapon you can have against the evil forces of this world that Prayer and Praise!
When you pray and stand in the gap for someone, you are putting up a shield of defense around them that no power in Hell can come up against!
Prayer is your lifeline. Prayer is my time to spend with you. Prayer is what I long for from my children so dearly. Prayer and Hunger bring forth Revival.
- Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment