Monday, September 29, 2014

You have to get Sick and Tired of the Tactics of the Enemy!

Seriously!  I am sick and tired of the stupid enemy trying so hard with these darts to get me down! I will not be shaken! I will not be moved!! Something is definitely stirring in the spiritual realm because the enemy  is laying it on thick! Bring it on!! I am so over the stupid mind games and the childish tactics that Yes, I admit use to get me to stumble or get me so down and out, but Praise God I have grown up and No longer will I let it affect me! 
You have to get sick and tired of being sick and tired of the same old fiery darts the enemy will try and use to get to you! You are not who you were, you are a new creation! And the enemy doesn't like that and will try to get you to fall into disbelief, doubt, or fear!
 Just remember you do not have to put up with it! I did for a long time because I did not know that I had the voice of God within to make the enemy stop! You have that voice! You have the power of God within and you can stand up and proudly  say with courage "I AM A CHILD OF THE KING AND I NO LONGER BELONG TO THE DARKNESS THAT USE TO RULE ME!!"
Right before there is a mighty breakthrough or revival in your personal life you will face many battles and some so fierce you wonder if you will make it! I have been in what feels like a non stop battle but I will not be moved! I have not and will not ever again! You have to just keep going day to day. Keep doing what you know to do until you are told by God what to do!
You ARE Victorious! You ARE a Child of the King! You Are Stronger than you know! You ARE Holy and Righteous! You DO deserve to be happy! You DO deserve to have peace! You ARE loved far more than you can ever image! You ARE FORGIVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment