Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Continue the Baby Steps!!

I am saved by the grace of God and by so many prayers from loved ones and friends! 10 years ago I was a prostitute on the streets addicted to drugs and oblivious to anything around me. I knew that life would always be this way and was in a deep depression. I just wanted love, to be loved and accepted in the beginning of the madness. I didnt set out to get addicted to drugs. But anyone who is unsure of their true identity and doesn't stand for anything will fall victim to anything that looks like it will give even an ounce of love.  I have seen mighty people fall to their knees and I have seen meek and quite ones rise to take the place of the mighty in the game of life. I have experienced beauty and happiness at what money can buy and never lasted. I have experienced the peace  and freedom of being independent now. I have had dark days or depression and sweet days of love. This walk is a windy road but you can not give up no matter what you have done or where you are currently in life! Each baby step you take in the right direction is one less step you take in the wrong direction! You are so loved if you will just allow yourself to be by Jesus!  If He can save a drug addicted prostitute and completely change my life around to the point people do not  believe where I came from because I am a NEW creation...He can  and He will save you!
Just Believe and Take that first step of Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment