Monday, September 8, 2014

Allow me within your heart

Child of mine,
This moment in time when you feel the pain of past regrets, the pain of what you should have done, the pain of what you did do, the pain, the pain that never seems to end. You wake up full of doubt and you are overcome with despair asking yourself what have your done wrong to be feeling like this. You make it through your day with robotic answers of "I'm fine" and "No there is nothing wrong". You put on a smile that is only as deep as your flesh and you just do what you know to do to just survive.
Oh precious child, My Beautiful one, you are so burdened with what was, that you can not see the Blessings I set before you everyday. You are so focused on yesterday's that the love  I have for you today is drowned out. Your strength is all gone for you have been living life without allowing me in. 
Let me be your shelter, Let me be your strength, let me carry the burden that is so heavy on you right now, let me show you the way to live this life abundantly, let me be the one you come to, let me be your friend, let me be the one who dries your tears, let me be the one who replaces fear with hope, let me be the one who holds you when you feel that you are all alone, let me be your hero, let me be the father you have longed for all of your life,  let me be your Jesus.
I promise to never leave you like those that spoke their  love for you have left you, I promise to always be there even when you feel you are unworthy. I promise to never be judgmental even when in your eyes you have fallen so far away. I promise to always always love you no matter what may come and no matter how dark it may seem! I will always be there always!
You just have to give me the chance to show you that I Am true! You have to open up to me and allow me in. The walls you have built around your heart for protection all these years have to come down! Let me help you by healing the hurt of the past and one by one the walls will fall. You have to allow me to love you and not push me away for fear of getting hurt. I would never ever cause you any type of pain unless the pain is from me healing your wounds.
Don't you know that I can erase all the painful memories that plague you're soul. Can't you see that I have created the path before you and protected you all these years because I love you. One word from me and the enemy will flee. But you have to confide in me and trust in me. I know this life is hard, I know the battles seem to never end. But what you can not see through your pain there is healing. You have to trust me and allow me within!
In due season you will look back and be thankful for all  that you have went through , because it was in the darkest times of your life that the light that you possess in me was the brightest!
-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment