Monday, September 8, 2014

You Have to Forgive Yourself

Precious One,
To be free in me but still hold on to the wrongs you did in the past, is a false state of freedom that will never last. You have to forgive yourself so that you can fully receive my forgiveness that is there waiting for you. Then and only then will you know the true resurrection power of the cross. Then you will be truly free from the past that binds you. You are keeping yourself in bondage and not allowing my forgiveness to flow through you. You are unable to receive love from others because you can not receive my love. My love can not be received because you feel that you are unworthy because of all you have done. Oh child that is so untrue! You are and have been forgiven all this time you just have to forgive yourself. Then and only then will you fully be able to receive love from others because then and only then my love, My undying love for you will be received into your heart. Chose love and not pain! Choose to live and not die! Choose freedom and not imprisonment in a prison of your own making! Choose me, for I chose you many years ago on the cross.
-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment