Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I will wait for you my Love

My Child,

You are my child in whom I have invested so much in because I want you to succeed! You get so discouraged when you try to do things the way you think that they should be done and you push me aside. I wait there patiently waiting for you to once more allow me in, allow me to carry the burden, and allow me to sort through the things that cause you to back away from life in fear. I want to take this from you, in fact I desire to! You have to give it to me and allow me to continue the work within.
I watch as you go on your day doing all  the things that you are to do and I just admire your perseverance in completing each task with your eyes so tired and your body aching from lack of sleep. I watch as you wipe a tear away when you look at the bills that come because you do not know how they will all be met. My heart skips for joy when You pray to me to provide the way and I eagerly assist you in opening doors that no man can shut. 
I watch as you tend to your children and you pray to me over them every night and then you with the ounce of energy you have  left at night, pray to me alone. I hang on to every word but then when it ends so soon I just wait hoping that you will continue this sweet communication with me but you do not. Dont you know how much I love you?! How much I long for us to talk to each other more for longer periods of time. I wait for this moment that never seems to be. Life gets busy is the excuse you always give and I understand that. But if you only knew the peace that you would feel and the joy that  makes no sense will  wash over you when you and I have our time together.
 There is so much I want to share with you, so many untold things that I want to open your eyes too. If you would just come to me and  talk with me! I will make the way! I will be your crying shoulder or if you just need a friend I will be that! I can be whomever you need me to be If you would just give US a chance! I Love you and always will and I will be waiting on you to make the first move and when you do I will be so lovingly there in an instant. You are my love and I am your beloved! I created you to desire communion with me on a daily basis because I know that living in this sinful world you are going to need refreshing and your spirit is going to need to  be strengthened and given the life fuel to go on and to be strong when faced with adversaries and other worldly trials! Thats why you need me and you may not believe this but I need you! I love you, all of you even that which you  try to hide out of shame! I adore everything about you and want nothing more to lavish my love on you!   Just give me a chance! I will wait always and forever I will wait for you my love!

-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment