Thursday, August 28, 2014

Never Ever Give Up!!

One of the greatest life lessons I have learned thus far is not to give up! Because in that moment of not giving up your miracle, your breakthrough is about to be released! I found this to be true on numerous occasions! I have had issues from past arise and try to get me to go back to the life I knew, and honestly a few times I did couple years ago. But those moments of weakness when I just held on to the seam of Jesus' garment and did not fall back, not long after the breakthrough I have been in earnest prayer about had come to past! I think you are greatly tested right before you are blessed with a breakthrough or you are getting ready to advance in the kingdom, because God wants to invest so much into your spirit but He needs to know He can trust you with what he wants to give to you.
The trial may be long and may be hard and you may feel you are being attacked from every angle! Just know you are not alone and we all go through a season when it feels like the trials just dont give up and soon as one is over it seems another one begins! But once the trials have past and you look back over them you will be so proud that you did not give up because that which was meant to destroy you only made you stronger and you can see the hand of God on you in those trials!
Remember saints are not born they are made by not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment