Monday, August 25, 2014

Step of Faith

Stepping out on my own.,
Leaving the comforts of a place I called home.
Learning to Trust once again,
Allowing Jesus to Heal the hurt within.

I may  not know this path but God I know that you do,
I will go for you have asked me to.
The loneliness will turn into love,
For I am free, free as a dove.

Free to be who you created me to be,
Free to feel without any doubt and no more lies.
Free to spread my wings and fly,
With you Jesus as my guide.

I am taking a huge step of Faith,
Knowing you will lead me Jesus along the way.
For where you are Jesus is where I long to be,
Because where you are is Home to me.

I may cry tears of loss,
but I will keep my eyes focused on the cross.
For you would never lead me,
where your spirit would not keep me.

You are my Shepard , and I am your child
You are my beloved, forever more my everything.
In you I abide,  In you I confide,
In you I am free, In you I give to you me.

MP

No comments:

Post a Comment